/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Welcome, Adeline and Lauren!

It's time to welcome two more CTMH artists to the Heart 2 Heart Design Team.  How about a round of applause for Adeline Brill, AKA Sweet Aline?
 I am a retired high school teacher who started scrapbooking when my youngest son graduated from high school.  I have been a CTMH consultant since 2005 and I enjoy teaching workshops including Cricut classes, scrapbook layouts and mini-books.  I also teach sewing and software classes for a local Bernina store.  I am  originally from WNY but have lived in Tampa, Florida for the last 21 years.

Continue to clap for Lauren Moore, who will be bring her talent to us all the way from New Zealand!

She writes:
I am from Christchurch, New Zealand.  Married now for 6 1/2 years, I am a stay at home mom to 2 boisterous boys, so crafting is my peaceful time.  I have been scrapbooking for six years (starting with my wedding album) , and have only just started making cards this year.  Cards are a lot quicker for me than a layout, but I still love to scrapbook family moments.  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for having me, I am very excited to be on this team!