/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Picture My Crush?

Hello Crafters!  We're so glad you're here!

This week we are challenging you to use Close to My Heart's exclusive Picture My Life program or our My Crush program in their projects - thus our title "Picture My Crush?".  Now if you don't have our actual collections, there is no reason you can't use Close to My Heart products to create your own Picture My Life or My Crush products. Keep reading below to be inspired!!

First, let me show you our Guest Designer Gina Brandstetter's project:


Isn't this album adorable?  You can check out Gina's blog for more details by clicking here.  What a great idea!

Next up - our design's teams creations for your inspiration:

Jen Patrick

Adeline Brill

Lauren Moore

Lucy Kelleher
Haley Dyer

Well -- were you inspired?  Now it's your turn -- link up your own Picture My Life or My Crush projects using Close to My Heart products.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

You have until August 2 to link up for this one (all of our other July challenges end Thursday) - so link up your projects below!  We can't wait to crush on your project.

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

I love using the PML Cards for making greeting cards! They are also great for using on Scrapbook Pages. :-)